1. Who we are
We are GiantKelp, an AI Product Studio registered in The United Kingdom, with a registered address at 86-90 Paul Street, London EC2A 4NE. For the purposes of UK data protection law, we are the data controller of your personal data.
2. What personal data we collect
We collect personal data that you provide to us when you use our website. This may include:
- Your name and contact information, such as your email address and phone number
- Information about your use of our website, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Other information you choose to provide to us, such as when you fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
3. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and information you have requested from us
- To communicate with you about our services and products, and to send you marketing communications where you have given us your consent to do so
- To improve and customize our website and the services we provide
- To comply with our legal obligations.
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal bases for processing your personal data are:
- Your consent
- The performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract
- Our legitimate interests in providing our services, improving our website, and communicating with you about our products and services.
5. Who we share your personal data with
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services, such as website hosting providers and email service providers
- Government authorities or law enforcement officials, if required to do so by law or in response to a legal process or request.
6. International data transfers
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where our service providers are located. Where we transfer your personal data to a country outside the EEA, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data, such as standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield certification.
7. Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access your personal data and receive a copy of it
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data we hold about you
- The right to erasure (or ‘right to be forgotten’) of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to data portability of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, where we are relying on your consent to process your personal data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
8. Data retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations.
10. Contact us
We will respond to your request as soon as possible and no later than one month after receiving it.
If you are not satisfied with how we have processed your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided above. If you remain unsatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please do contact us in the first instance.
Last updated: 16 February 2023